Saturday, January 1, 2011

Paul’s Gang 2010 Blog Summary

I would like to thank everyone who read my blog, and also those who wrote comments and sent me email on it in 2010. My hope is that everybody gained a bit more investment knowledge, made fewer investing mistakes and increased their investment gains as a result of reading my blog. I had a great time writing Paul’s Gang and learned a great deal myself over the last year.

Some interesting statistics:
• 36 blogs published, comprised of 120 pages of writing
• Over 19,000 visitors to the Paul’s Gang blog site
• Visits came from 75 countries/territories
• Visits came from all 50 US states, Washington DC, Guam and Puerto Rico
• Visits came from all 10 Canadian provinces and 2 territories. I am still waiting for a visit from Canada’s newest territory, Nunavik (population 11,627).

Top 5 countries visiting, not including US:
• Canada
• United Kingdom
• Singapore
• India
• Spain

Top 5 page views (blogs):
• Netflix (NFLX)
• High Dividend Yielding Stocks
• Investment US TAX Changes for 2011
• Tradable REITs Investing – Office Building
• Best Investment for Stagflation

Top 5 longest times spent on a page (blog):
• High Dividend Yielding Stocks (over 15 minutes)
• Brazil
• Tradable REITs Investing – Office Building
• 401K Rollover
• Best Investment for Stagflation

Visits from interesting countries / territories:
• Macedonia (FYTOM)
• Saint Lucia
• USA Virgin Islands
• Andorra
• Cayman Islands
• Vietnam

Top 5 keyword searches (46% of traffic came from searches):
• Best investment for stagflation
• Tax changes for 2011
• What to invest in stagflation environment
• 2011 tax changes
• High dividend yield stocks

I sincerely wish everyone a happy and prosperous 2011 for you and your families and a year of successful investing.

© 2011 Paul Cusick

1 comment:

  1. According to me Penny stock investments offer huge money making potential to the investors. I have heard many times that investors had got so much profit in penny stock. I want a suggestion from you that if someone has to invest in stock then how much he should invest first time?

    ReplyDelete