Sunday, July 19, 2015

Weekly Option Report – July 17, 2015

Rest on R & R Friday and Saturday.  Some Quick notes:

I completed a spreadsheet of China, Greece and Japan ETFs that I can use for long or short options trades.  It includes the following information:

ETF Name
Symbol
Index
Hedged Currencies
Net Assets
Dividend
Bid / Ask Ration - Option
Option
Option Liquidity
If you are interested send me a comment / note and I can send you the spreadsheet (using Google docs).

If you are interested send me a comment / note and I will send you my wheel of fun option strategy presentation (using Google docs).  I am looking for people to review it and me input.

If you have any investing please send me an email and I will help you develop an option strategy for your ides.

Until next week and have a great week trading.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment